Flat Fee Real Estate Service
Your Springfield Assist-2-Sell Team: in business for over 22 years providing all of the traditional Real Estate services that you're accustomed to expecting (for a fraction of the cost!)
We've sold more than 5600 HOMES saving our clients an estimated total of $13 MILLION DOLLARS in commissions!
You pay nothing up front. We market your property using the latest real estate marketing techniques - for a flat fee as low as $2995 - you pay at closing when the property has sold.
Not only is Assist-2-Sell more cost-effective, we use the most current technology to ensure maximum exposure for potential buyers and help sellers to achieve their real estate goals.
Contact us today to see how our team can help you.
Call or text 417.889.7000
What do you get when you List with
Assist-2-Sell? Our team will:
- Price the home accurately using similar techniques as appraisers.
- Implement an aggressive marketing campaign that is targeted and aimed at reaching active home buyers directly.
- Include it on Assist-2-Sell's national Web site, as well as on the local Assist-2-Sell Web site. These listings may include an unlimited number of photos, detailed property, and easy access to a "live" agent.
- List the houses on 100’s of real estate Web sites like Trulia, Zillow, targeted Facebook Ad etc….
- Homes that are listed in the MLS are also listed on REALTOR.com®.
- Post our professional sign in the front of the home.
- Take all phone calls.
- Show the home to prospective home buyers.
- Arrange for other agents to show the home.
- Pre-qualify home buyers.
- Help the home buyer obtain financing.
- Negotiate the purchase agreement.
- Write the sales contract.
- Handle all paperwork.
- Meet with appraisers.
- Arrange for all inspections.
- Review and Supervise the closing.
Pick from one of our 3 marketing programs.
Assist-2-Sell customers receive full-service, regardless of whether they select the Direct-to-Buyer program or the MLS for Less program. And there are no upfront costs; all fees are paid after the house closes escrow.
If you sold your home by owner and need a little help; fee is only $1,995
Customers pay as low as $2,995 flat fee to sell their home without listing it in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). While the MLS is a powerful marketing tool, not all home sellers want or need it. Under this program, Assist-2-Sell agents provide full-service, handling everything throughout the entire home selling process. Houses are marketed directly to home buyers, though, rather than to agents through the MLS.
MLS for Less®
If the house sells through its listing in the MLS, they pay a low commission to the buyers' agent (typically around three percent) but if the seller accepts an offer written by their Assist-2-Sell office, they only pay the original flat fee, with no additional commission.
Rick went way above and beyond to help us sell our home (which sold above asking price). I feel like there are very few realtors who are truly experienced professionals and Rick McGee is one of them. He knows his stuff and goes the extra mile in order to help you buy/sell a home. I would recommend Assist2Sell in Springfield to my own mother.by Taylor Cane
For you Sellers looking to save money, contact Assist 2 Sell. These agents have invested their time working for a full service discount brokerage making less commissions, but focus on the big picture and that's great service with SAVINGS! If you've been told that Assist 2 Sell is not a full service brokerage, then I suggest you call Assist 2 Sell today and speak with these high integrity agent you can trust! You will be shocked to hear and see what this team can do!by Byron Price
We are super happy with our first home. It's not easy buying a first home for young people that don't have much work history but assist 2 sell was able to jump through hoops for us and get it done!by Austin Lee